COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
Join our team of medical, client services, creative, and digital experts as we strive to shape the way science reaches HCPs. We are leaders in our field, providing scientific strategy, medical education, and multichannel peer-to-peer initiatives to maximize the value of our clients’ brands with the utmost scientific integrity.
WHO ARE WE?
Communications Partners Group LLC (CPG) is a fully integrated healthcare communications company with a team of highly talented professionals. We partner with clients to deliver high-impact education throughout all stages of a product’s lifecycle.
CPG has deep and expansive experience in translating complex science into creative stories built with actionable messages for HCPs and patients. Our medical and creative experts leverage insights to craft impactful language and interactive, engaging visuals based on the demographics, experiences, and motivations of the target audience. Our team is spread across the United States, and we use a variety of tools to collaborate and communicate with one another.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
We are looking for candidates that fit our company’s unique and collaborative culture. The ideal candidate will have a master’s degree in Medical Illustration/Biomedical Visualization and an interest in learning more about animation, graphic design, UX/UI, and new technologies.
The Assistant Medical Creative Director works as a creative expert in developing educational resources for branded and unbranded content within the pharma and biotech fields. They must be comfortable researching medical concepts, understanding how to convey information to specified target audiences, and working closely with internal teams and clients to create impactful visuals and content for HCP and patient audiences alike.
- Collaborating with medical experts, editors, designers, developers, digital project managers, and other associates to interpret key scientific principles into visual, multimedia educational content
- Illustrating and animating MOA (mechanism of action) and MOD (mechanism of disease) processes
- 3D modelling anatomically and scientifically accurate concepts
- Creating animations using both Maya and After Effects
- Developing visuals, design elements, and infographics for websites, slide decks to be shown in client presentations, company pitches, website deliverables, and apps
- Developing compelling motion graphics, vignettes, and other video productions
- Working closely and collaboratively with other team members and leadership to help meet and exceed expected quality of deliverables
- Communicating closely with team and participating in meetings, critiques, and reviews
- Ability to present and articulate creative and scientific ideas to clients
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR SUCCESS
- Degree from an accredited medical illustration graduate program
- Deep understanding of human anatomy, paired with a desire to discover and learn more about human biological systems and pharmacological treatments
- 3D modelling experience in Maya or other comparable programs. Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere, and InDesign. Knowledge of animation and rigging are a bonus. Knowledge of Unity is a bonus
- Ability to self-manage and multitask
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- A desire to understand problems and offer creative solutions
- Understanding of healthy critiquing and how to motivate and elevate others
- Willingness to learn new skills, has a strong interest in expressing empathy, and motivated by mission-based work
- Attention to detail to achieve accurate and realistic medical illustrations and animations
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation package
- Paid time off, holiday and sick time
- Comprehensive health plan including medical, dental and vision
- Competitive 401(k) savings plan and employer match
- Employee referral awards
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Account